The right pair of running shoes can make all the difference when you know that it matches your needs and it fits correctly. Leading shoe stores in Berkeley carry a large selection of running shoes, and you can browse them online. Some of the best Berkley shoe stores are in the Bay Area, and they are a family-run business that has more than 40 years of experience in footwear retail and repair, making them one of the most trusted and reliable sources for high-quality brands in comfortable sports shoes. If you are looking for the best running shoes, here are tips that can help you find and select the best pair from the vast selection of running shoes at a Berkeley shoe store
- Determine your running style – This is an important aspect when buying new running shoes. When you know your running style and the type of running you do, it should be easier to choose an appropriate running shoe category (i.e. road running, trail running, or cross-training) with the features that suit your requirements.
- Explore the types of running shoes – A leading Berkeley shoe store should carry a wide variety of running shoes, such as motion control, stability, and neutral shoes.
- Browse running shoes from different brands – Compare brands and their products. Make sure that the store carries authentic branded running shoes.
- Shopping online? Look for free shipping – Some stores offer free shipping for any order when you use a unique code. Look for coupons in-store, and be sure to apply them before checking out. Some of the best shoe stores in Berkeley may even surprise you with a free gift with any order, too.
- Explore the store’s return and exchange policy – This is crucial in case you buy running shoes online, and you end up buying or getting the wrong size or style.